I’ve been trying out a new embellisher. No more details yet, but I thought I’d just show you some really quick and simple samples I did. I only had 10 minutes to play, so they reflect this.
Posted by nuvofelt on July 26, 2011
I love colour, and satisfy my thirst for that by dyeing using a variety of dyes. This is a great help in my personal work as I can incorporate unusual fibres etc when using my lovely needlefelting machines. I add further embellishment by way of hand dyed papers, machine embroidery and hand stitching. I enjoy teaching others to love colour too, and my method of teaching dyeing using procion dyes is both simple and logical.
My main website is www.myfanwyhart.co.uk
- Summer School
- Student Comments
- Online Workshops starting dates to be announced
- Free Tutorials
- Let’s Play with Dyes – July 2012
- Create and Craft 16th Nov 2011
- Koh I Noor 24 Palette Colour Comparison
- Details of the Janome Venue
- Workshops, Courses and Day-Schools
- Create and Craft TV
- Chiffon Scarves
- Raising Money for Charity
Find me on Blogger.com
is where my documents live!
Find me on Bloggers